Beginning of an internship???
Uhhh hi! Thanks for being my friends and also my interns! You're my first wave of interns, so please please bear with me on my part with ironing out the details and working out the kinks. I always wanted to be in a position to teach people graphic design, so now I can be!
What I want to give you
I want to support you in any way that I can to the best of my ability, so I'm going to give you the basics of how I started my business. That includes, but not limited to (I'm probably underselling myself with this list, so call me out!):
- the basics of using Illustrator (I really only use like... seven tools at most)
- 100 2"x3" or 3"x3" stickers of your design!
- 100 1" buttons of your design or an accompaniment of your design
- 100 plastic pouches to individually package your sticker and button
- unless you're environmentally conscious! Just two plastic pouches to carry your stuff around!
- a page of resources that I use for graphic design
- checks and balances of your design (layers, fonts, yadadamean)
- the strongest letter of recommendation I can give you (tears included)
- a Spotify playlist?
- A surprise package six weeks after the end of the internship (Deadass.)
What I need from you
While this internship goes both ways, I do ask a few things from you:
- patience while I do work out the kinks
- constructive criticism because I can't grow either!
- A little bit of face-to-face time!
Cheers to the first step!