A little about me.
Hey there! My name is Monique, but most of my friends call me "Momo". I use the she/her pronouns and I am a graphic designer with four years of experience. I am a student majoring in Computer Science in Point Loma Nazarene University.
I want to help the communities and grassroots organizations that have shaped me to the woman that I am today and the woman I want to become by tending to their need of technological upkeep. Most of the grassroots organizations that I am involved with or have helped shaped me operate on the personal technology of the officers and dedicated members; I want to do my part in giving back in two different ways: use my graphic design skills to publicize their honest work and to use knowledge in Computer Science to make and maintain websites through web development.
- My life motto is "Take space, make space."
- I am currently reading Succession Development Planning: A Strategy Used To Help Future-Proof Your Workforce by Douglas E. Fenner.
- My favorite color is orange but oranges are my least favorite fruit.
- I graduate from Point Loma Nazarene University in Spring 2019.
- By the time I reach the age of 30, I hope to have one of two things: a Master's in Computer Science or a Bachelor's in Business Management or Visual Art.
- I cried seven times when I watched Coco in theaters.
- Southwestern College talked about me! Read about it here.